If you dream of a bright career in the automotive sector of Australia, then apply for the Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology program from us at Skills Australia Institute. Aspirants who wish to attain a rewarding career as an automotive light vehicle mechanic can apply for this course.
As a learner, our astute trainers will teach you a wide range of tasks on an array of light vehicles. Sectors include the Australian automotive repair, service, and retail industry. Our Cert III in Mechanical Technology Adelaide is completely job-oriented.
What Will I Learn?
We have a team of highly experienced trainers who had already managed upstanding positions before in the Australian automotive sector. So, while studying this course, you’ll be equipped with the following skills and knowledge.
- Test and repair the fundamental repair circuits
- Inspect and repair the ignition systems
- Inspect and repair warning systems and instruments
- Conduct the various service operations
- Inspect and repair the various starting systems
- Diagnose and subsequently repair the spark ignition engine management systems
- Inspect and repair light vehicle hydraulic braking systems
Through rigorous practical and theoretical classes, our ingenious trainers will teach you these concepts impeccably.
Crucial points to study in light vehicle mechanical technology
As a registered vocational training institute, we pride on ourselves for delivering this course to myriads of learners already by now. Some of the notable reasons for which SAI is considered the best are:
- Vocational Placement: While studying Certificate III in the light vehicle course, you will have to undergo a vocational placement training. This will increase both your employability and hands-on experience optimally.
- Industry-Trained Mentors: All our trainers hold remunerative Industry-based knowledge pertaining to the Australian Automotive Industry.
- Nationally Acclaimed Courses: Our automotive courses are nationally recognized all across Australia.
Successful completion of this course elevates your career to new heights. It gives you the opportunity to polish your skills in the light vehicle automotive sector of Australia. As soon as you finish this course, you will become eligible for the following job roles.
- Automotive Light Vehicle Mechanical Repair Technician: A light vehicle mechanic basically diagnoses, maintains and repairs the mechanical components of small trucks, vans, and cars.
- Motor Mechanic (General): A Motor Mechanic (General) maintains, repairs, and tests the mechanical parts plus petrol engines of lightweight motors vehicles.
We prepare learners for both these designations effectively through this course.
Contact us at SAI today!
So, is it also your wish to establish your automotive career in Australia? Then, we at SAI can offer you the choicest academic experience. By studying the Auto mechanic certificate III course, you can attain the career which you’ve been dreaming of till now. We’re different from other colleges and universities in Australia chiefly for the following factors.
- Cost-effective courses: We charge the most competitive fees from our students for studying the said course. At SAI institute, we aim to provide our learners with the best education against affordable fees.
- Career-oriented courses: Through our automotive courses, we give you the opportunity to broaden your automotive horizons leading to a rewarding career ahead. It becomes possible because we have a team of dedicated trainers who teach these courses painstakingly. This not only assures you a prospective career but also boosts up your skills and confidence alike.
- Student-centric learning: All our automotive courses have been designed keeping the unique learning requirements of our students. We want all our learners to attain the best skills and knowledge according to their individual learning abilities.
Then, why get enrolled elsewhere, when you can Study in Adelaide with us at Skills-Australia Institute effectively? Hurry! Get in touch with us today and enrol in our courses at the earliest!