- Live and study in the world’s fifth most liveable city
- Experience an incredible, fun, and creative lifestyle in South Australia
BEAUTIFUL AND DIVERSE
- A fast-growing city with a population of 1.3 million
- Multi-cultural community with over 30% of foreign-born residents
- A vibrant educational scene of over 30,000 international students
- A diverse population with people coming from over 100 countries
- Local clubs and communities with a great selection of international foods, restaurants, books, newspapers and magazines in many languages
PLACES TO VISIT IN ADELAIDE
- South Australian Museum, Adelaide Zoo, Adelaide Central Market, Adelaide Botanic Garden, Mount Lofty, Adelaide Oval, Art Gallery of South Australia, State Library of South Australia, Victoria Square, Rundle Mall, Cleland Conservation Park, Waterfall Gully, Himeji Gardens, and so many more!
SUPERB CLIMATE ALL YEAR ROUND
- Adelaide has a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and warm, dry summers. The air is clean in South Australia, the temperature is quite stable throughout the year, and there is plenty of sunshine for you to enjoy.
- South Australia’s weather is a perfect mix of temperate winters and sunny summers, with low humidity and only a few rainy days.
Please note: The seasons in Australia are opposite to those in the northern hemisphere. Summer occurs at the start and end of the year, and winter is in the middle of the year.