Skills Australia Institute (herein after referred to as SAI and/or the institution) encourages all those willing to study at the institution to read the following terms and conditions diligently. The applicant or any representative on their behalf, such as but not limited to education agents or parents/guardians, to comprehend and accept these conditions with utmost integrity. All international students that plan to study in the institution must be over 18 years of age and must provide adequate evidence of this.
All information and supporting documents given to SAI from the applicant must be accurate and true. Once the enrolment on the student application form has been confirmed and the International Student Written Agreement has been duly signed, an agreement between the applicant and SAI has been validated and agreed upon by both parties, which entails the approval of the refund policy conditions of institution. Under the Australian consumer protection laws, this agreement and the availability of the complaints and appeals processes are still accepted and that SAI’s dispute process do not limit the right of the applicant to follow other legal actions.
- All fees and charges are payable in Australian dollars prior to commencement of the course in accordance with SAI’s schedule of fees. Course tuition fees are GST exempt. All fees and charges are correct at the time of printing. SAI reserves the right to vary the fees at any time without prior notice.
- Application fee is a one-off payment and is non-refundable.
- If the student chooses to cancel this agreement before completion of the course, the student may remain liable to pay for the full tuition fees and the costs incurred by SAI in recovering any outstanding monies, including debt collection agency fees and legal costs, if applicable
- Course tuition fees do not cover other charges such as accommodation fees, living expenses, resource/material fee, textbooks, stationery, equipment and other incidental charges. Please refer to SAI fee schedule for details.
- Payment of fees is required on or by the due date as notified in writing by SAI or as per student invoice. Penalty fees will be applied to all late payment.
- All course tuition fees are non-transferable except in cases of documented ill heath and may only be transferred to other courses within SAI or at the discretion of SAI’s management.
- SAI reserves the right to accept or reject any application for enrolment at its sole discretion.
- SAI reserves the right to cancel any course prior to the commencement of the course should it deem necessary and a full refund of all payments will be given to the applicant.
- SAI reserves the right to withhold granting the Award attained by the student if student fees remain outstanding.
- Students are required to pay the fees according to student invoice fee due dates during public holidays, semester break or workplace training period.