The Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology prepares you impeccably for the Australian Service and Repair Industry. This particular course focuses on the roles of individuals who can perform a diverse range of tasks on light vehicles. These tasks are either related to the repair, service, or retail sectors of Australia. We at Skills Australia Institute are offering a nationally recognized Cert III in Mechanical Technology Perth course to our students. After the successful completion of this course, you’ll attain a rewarding career as a Light Vehicle Automotive Service and Repair Technician.
What will I learn?
While studying this course, you will attain a broad range of skills and knowledge which should be performed on light-vehicles. These chiefly include the following.
- Inspection and servicing the engines
- Inspect and service petrol fuel systems
- Conduct the various diagnostic procedures
- Inspect and service braking systems
- Use as well as maintenance of tools and component while working within an automotive setting
- Remove, inspect, refit, and repair light vehicles tools and tyres
- Inspect and repair light vehicle driveshafts
- Inspect and service the engines
- Comply with safety measures while working at a particular automotive setup
This course is entirely career-oriented.
Important points to study in light vehicle mechanical technology
There are several crucial reasons for which learners are choosing us over other colleges/universities to study automotive courses, Perth. A few of these reasons can be considered below.
- Courses with national accreditation: All our automotive courses are nationally recognized throughout Australia. This acquaints you with Australia’s academia and college culture comprehensively.
- Widely popular courses: Our automotive courses are widely accepted in Perth and the entire of Australia alike.
- Job-oriented courses: Each of our automotive courses ensures lucrative job opportunities for you after its successful completion.
Attain a rewarding career with our automotive-courses.;
After successfully completing the Certificate III in auto mechanic certificate course, you’ll become eligible for suitable job roles. We have a team of astute trainers as a part of SAI’s team. They’ll provide you with the most remunerative skills and knowledge pertaining to the said course. While studying this course, you will come across some of the most remarkable facets of the Automotive Light Vehicle Industry of Australia.
- Automotive Light Vehicle Mechanical Repair Technician and
- Motor Mechanic (General)
So, apply for the Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology Perth only from Skills-Australia-Institute. By completing this course, you can work as the aforesaid professionals successfully in Australia.
Why is SAI considered the best?
Attaining your dream career in the light vehicle automotive Industry of Australia is not an easy task. It requires you to obtain the right set of skills and knowledge pertaining to the automotive sector of Australia. At SAI, we are regarded as the best college/institute in the whole of Perth, Australia. A couple of reasons behind this can be considered below.
- Hands-on experience: Our trainers are former Industry pros; thereby, hold extensive experience about the automotive light vehicle sector of Australia. So, while studying the Cert III Mechanical Technology Perth, you’ll gain the most practical automotive knowledge and skills. This will provide you with a gainful hands-on experience pertaining to your preferred job role in Australia.
- Convenient Course Duration:The cert III in light vehicle mechanical technology is delivered over 78 weeks. This particular time-frame is furthermore divided into a period of 3 semesters of 26 weeks each. It provides learners with ample time to complete their course successfully.
- Conducive Learning Environment: Our classrooms are equipped with the most modern amenities and state-of-the-art facilities which allows our learners to work comfortably.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply for the cert III in light vehicle mechanical technology from Skills Australia Institute today!