Do you wish to attain a rewarding career in the automotive, service and repair industry? If your reply is yes, then, the certificate IV in automotive mechanical diagnosis course is for you. The qualification obtained from this course allows you to perform advanced diagnostic assignments in the retail, automotive and repair sector.
We at Skills Australia Institute are offering the Car diagnostic Course Perth to a wide range of learners at the moment. Our industry-trained mentors will teach you how to perform these tasks on light vehicles by optimising your skills.
What will I learn?
Broaden your automotive skills with us at SAI by completing the Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis course, Perth. During the course of your study, you will learn the following things.
- Optimise effective environmental sustainability practices while working within an automotive setup.
- Inspect intricate faults within engine management systems
- Diagnose complex issues regarding stability control systems integrated by vehicle
- Inspect intricate problems in light vehicle driveline and transmission
- Inspect complex faults in light vehicle diesel engines systems
- Diagnose complicated issues in light vehicle petrol engines
- Inspect complicated faults in light vehicle suspension systems and steering
- Diagnose intricate problems within light vehicle braking systems
- Inspect complicated faults within the safety systems of light vehicles
- Diagnose complex issues within the vehicular system.
We have a team of certified trainers who have years of experience in the automotive sector. While studying this course, you’ll also learn how to inspect and service power supplies in electric and hybrid vehicles. Besides, our trainers will also teach you how to drive assemblies, repair transmissions and implement health and safety legislation. As a result, you will be attaining a rewarding automotive career.
Successful completion of the certificate IV automotive diagnostic course will prepare you for suitable job roles. Not only this, but you can also apply for the Diploma of Automotive after completing this course. As soon as you finish this course, you will become eligible for the following job roles.
- Performance Vehicle Technician
- Automotive Mechanical Overhaul Technician
- Automotive Master Technician
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle Master Technician
While working in Australia as any of the said professionals, you will gain hands-on experience in the automotive industry. Our astute trainers will train you impeccably according to your pertinent career goals.
Why choose Skills Australia Institute?
We at SAI have successfully prepared the course for Cert IV in automotive mechanical diagnosis Perth for numerous learners. We are currently regarded as the best Registered Training Organization (RTO) in the whole of Perth, Australia. Aside from that, aspiring automotive students are increasingly choosing us for the following reasons:
- Fabulous Learning Atmosphere: The Campus at SAI showcases its diverse culture, world-class amenities and amiable learning environment etc. Our students belong to every corner of the world, and we’re proud of that fact. It is the sole reason for which we are regarded as the choicest training institute for teaching automotive courses.
- High-Quality Training: Our automotive courses include both remunerative practical and theoretical aspects that our students learn. The latter will assist you in executing your automotive skill and knowledge effectively. On the flip side, theoretical knowledge familiarises you with the crucial automotive matters and concepts.
- Learned Trainers: We have a team of highly learned and experienced trainers about Australia’s automotive industry. Students learn how to identify the chief problem encompassing an issue concerning the latest vehicular designs. They attain hands-on experience to optimise vehicles and automobiles potentially.
So, apply for the best automotive courses in Australia from us at Skills Australia Institute.