Code of Practice
Skills Australia Institute follows a strict Code of Practice to ensure that the services we provide meet all the needs of our clients, community sector and staff members. To ensure compliance, we developed quality service that offers access and equity to promote an environment of fairness, ethics and integrity at all times.
At SAI, each member of our staff and management team is committed to following the directives of:
- The Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015 and VET Quality Framework.
- The Education Services for Overseas Students Act (ESOS) 2000 and the National Code of Practice for Registered Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students, which serves as the foundation of a strong regulatory framework for all Australian Institutions. It includes a National Code of Practice which is legally enforceable throughout Australia.
- ESOS Act, Regulations, National Code and Legislative Instruments
- Tuition Protection Scheme by the Commonwealth Government to ensure that all fees paid in advanced by international students are well-protected.
Our commitment to quality and excellence is a vital ingredient of our training and service delivery here at SAI. We believe that providing quality education and training is the best way to ensure that all of our students can enjoy an enriching and uplifting learning experience.
To ensure the quality of our services, we focus on:
- Using a client-centred approach in the delivery of services
- Providing industry-relevant training
- Continuously improving our service and product offerings
- Offering equity and equal opportunity when dealing with internal and external clients
At Skills Australia Institute, we seek to create a campus environment that promotes tolerance, diversity and multiculturalism. Because of this, every member of our administrative and teaching staff learned about cross-cultural communication and how to provide support and encouragement for our students that will encourage them to be the best that they can be.