SAI Admission Entry Rrequirements
Before becoming part of SAI, all international students must meet the following entry requirements
SAI Admission Requirements
All students must be a minimum of 18 years of age before Skills Australia can offer a placement for him or her.
English Language Proficiency Requirements:
It is essential that international students that want to become part of SAI must exhibit a strong command of the English language. It is a requirement for any international student to take an English language test administered by SAI, if the student doesn’t have any current proof of an IELTS or any of the recognised English language results.
Kindly take note of the following information about the relevant English Language Tests and the corresponding passing marks accepted by Skills Australia Institute:
- International English Language Testing System or IELTS – overall score of 5.5 in the Academic segment with no low band score of 5 or equivalent in the different parts of the test.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Internet-Based Test – a 46 or higher score.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – a 42 or higher score.
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) – ESOL test scores of 47 or above.
- Evidence that the medium of instruction in the school of the international student is English in the last couple of years and that the student has a satisfactory grade in the language.
The student’s education agent can manage the English proficiency exam on behalf of SAI.
Academic Entry Requirements:
For international students that would like to get into certificate level courses it is important that they have accomplished:
- At least Year 11 of schooling or the equivalent of it in their home country;
- They could also qualify if they are mature age students that are 20 years old or above.
If the student wants to directly apply for a Diploma level course, then he or she must be:
- Must have completed Year 12 of education or the equivalent of it;
- Be a mature age student (20 years old or above) with relevant work experience.
If you want relevant information about the entrance requirements for individual country kindly e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several different entry pathways the student could consider if they want to study with SAI. The institute has a very all-inclusive evaluation of an individual’s application that includes an interview and also consideration of the applicant’s overseas qualification, certifications, and two years worth of relevant work experience.
SAI accepts credit transfer, but it must be aligned with the requirements of the institutions to be considered. You can enquire about this during your application or coordinate this with your education agent.
Recognition of Prior Learning
SAI is an educational institution that fully supports the Australia Qualifications Framework in order to give students educational opportunities for formal qualifications. Thus, students with previous academic education will be considered during their application.
If the student’s educational attainment and completion of equivalent subjects at a recognised institution might have eligibility for credit or any form of exemptions when studying at SAI.
This is a topic you can open up during your application.