The Conditions of Enrolment are indicative and provided for information purposes of only.
It is important that all conditions be read, understood and accepted by the prospective student or anyone who is acting on their behalf, such as a parent, legal guardian and/or Education Agent.
Students must abide by the requirements under each of the following headings which will form the Conditions of Enrolment.:
- Admission Entry Requirements
- Fees and Charges including Miscellaneous Fees and Charges and Late Payment of Fees
- Course Curriculum
- Orientation Program
- Student Conduct, Attendance and Dress Code
- Non Commencement of Studies
- Personal Information
- Privacy Notice
- Change of Personal Details
- Credit Transfer (CT)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Complaints, Grievances and Appeals Procedures
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- How to Apply
The Conditions of Enrolment and the final Terms of Offer may be subject to variation as necessary to comply with any Australian Commonwealth or State law, regulation or amendment.
Students are protected under the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
The availability of the Complaints, Grievances and Appeals Procedures, does not remove the right of the student to take action under Australia’s consumer protection laws.